Saturday 14 January 2012

Busy doing nothing!

Its a cold frosty Saturday here in Alford and I'm sitting with my faithful friend Mera at a roaring fire.  Have loads still to do but to be honest I simply cant be bothered, which means a big rush at the last minute - oops I leave this Tuesday.

Anyway started the day with a manicure, fake bake tan, eyebrow wax and gel nails - so not me but I thought why not!  It was so relaxing and I almost fell asleep.  Don't think I'd like to do it often though, its just not me!  And those of you that know me will be agreeing!  

Taking Simone, Kayleigh, Andrew and Alan for supper tomorrow at the Muggarthaugh Hotel, so that should be fun and another memory to tuck away in my heart - one I can pull out in Angola whenever I feel the need.  Kayleigh put together a lovely memory/photo album for me, which will be my side all the time, such a lovely thoughtful gift! 

Going shopping with Simone to B&Q for curtains tomorrow - Gordon thinks I'll hate the curtains in the lounge in our new Luanda house, and getting other ones out there might be way too expensive.  Did I tell you that a large bar of Cadbury's chocolate costs about £6 - yes I thought now that is a way to give up chocolate!  Who am I kidding!!!!!!!

Sitting in the beautician's today and the lady doing my nails mentioned she has 2 clients who are in Luanda, crikey Alford is a wee place, but with me that makes 3 of us living in Luanda!

Had a lovely visit this week from my sister Sandra and her husband William, after they left I had a good greet, but we are all going to meet up in Narbonne in June so that made me smile.  

Will I or wont I finish packing and tidying up tonight - no don't think I'll bother - wonder what's on the telly?  

Hope you have a good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment